Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Support Encouragement Love

I am so impressed by the people that I have met on adoption related sites. I have been given so much by people that I have never met. I read of there own adoption related stories, and I have realized that I am not alone. Its nice to have these strangers write and tell you that what your feeling is normal. I also appreciate the honesty that the Birth Parents freely give. It helps me as an adoptee to see the truth of what can happen in adoption.
It then makes me wonder, why can't everyone be like this. So helpful and understanding to a virtual stranger. I try to be a better person that is kind and thoughtful of others. I want to give back what I have received.

1 comment:

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Hi Kelly! I'm Theresa and a Mystery Adoptee like you. I'd like to link to you on my blog, if that's OK?

Adopton forums and mailing lists are, and always have been, a fantastic support for me through the years. I only wish I had taken up blogging earlier. That additional boost of support I get from other adoptees, first parents, and adoptive parents is so validating.

I've read over your last few posts and am looking forward to reading more in the future.